Wednesday 1 June 2011

Blogger? What?

Okay, so I've had lots of comments on Facebook about how IMPOSSIBLE it is to leave a comment on my blog.  I'm so sorry, I have no idea why that is.  It was working last week.
So... for those of you who would like an invitation to join Pinterest, please either facebook me or email me.
Pinterest is a fantastic website, you can "pin" your ideas onto boards (which you categorise).  It's a great way of collating ideas.  I see so many ideas I want to collate, and now I can!

And in case you're thinking my blog is getting a little one-dimensional, I'm sewing on Saturday... I promise photos, morning tea, and maybe a little tutorial on whipping up a dress with no pattern.  My way.  Which is not the proper way.  Just in case my mother reads this.  Hi Mum!

1 comment: