Tuesday 12 April 2011

One Great Brownie Recipe

My lovely friend Cherie, this one's for you! 

Pandoro Chocolate Brownie
250 grams melted butter
145 grams cocoa
600 grams sugar
2 tsp vanilla
6 eggs
120 grams flour
11/2 Tsp baking powder
350 grams chocolate chips (white are best)

Combine butter and cocoa (I usually sift the cocoa, it's too lumpy otherwise).  Mix well, add sugar, vanilla and eggs.  Beat well, add dry ingredients and chocolate chips.
Pour into a large, paper-lined baking tin (a roasting dish works well).
Bake at 160 degrees celcius for 45 mins.

Not enough daylight for a step-by-step with photos - it's such a simple recipe.  And because I'm posting from my old computer today, and it has all our old photos on it, here's a spot of nostalgia:
Two little 3 year olds off to see The Wiggles.  Now they are 9.  I love it that they still like The Wiggles!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how to post a long gutteral wail... it keeps looking like i'm posting a laugh... so all I can say is... sniff. :(

    ReplyDelete