Friday 20 May 2011

What I've been doing instead of Blogging

What have I been doing?  I feel the need for bullet points:
  • Painting a mural I am yet to photograph
  • Photographing my favourite dress
  • Re-creating my favourite dress
  • Making "maxi" skirts - I highly recommend it, they are super-comfy.  I hereby promise a tutorial.  Brownie's honour.
  • Sewing all kinds of marvelous things
  • Trying to decide whether to take a stall at the Kumeu Country Market
  • Feeding the bunny rabbit
  • Losing my youngest child in the supermarket (ok, that took no time or effort, just a quick glance at the price of minced meat)
  • Finding my youngest child in the supermarket (seemed to take hours)
  • Putting everyone else's dishes in the dishwasher
Phew!  Think I'll go to bed.  Here's a photo - every blog needs photos. 





I have wanted to be a Mum ever since I can remember.  God is good.  We are blessed.
Have a lovely weekend friends xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment