Tuesday 15 March 2011

Run? What run? I'm sorry miss, a spider ate my homework!

Ok, so I didn't go running this morning. 
I ended up at the A&E last night until 1am, getting my finger looked at.  On Saturday, I noticed a small round cut on my finger.  On Sunday it had a bright red blood-blister-ish looking thing around it.  By the time I banged it on a shelf at 10 last night, it was twice the size. 
So off I trotted to the doctor, who took one look and asked, "so, did you see the spider when it bit you?". 
Spider?  Here I was, terrified of necrotising fasciitis (did I spell that right?) and it was just a silly spider bite.
Anyway, it looks extremely gross, so I'm not taking a photo.  You'll just have to use your imagination.  It's over a centimetre in diameter. 
I think the spider bit me when I was gardening without gloves (and yes, I thought at the time that I would regret it).  What on earth would induce me to garden?  Jesus.  Only Jesus.  Here's the link for the reason why I was weeding on a sunny Saturday...http://vimeo.com/20717506
All that to say... I didn't run.

No comments:

Post a Comment