Monday 21 March 2011

When Everything Goes out the Window

Confession time - I forgot my mother's birthday last week. 
This is bad.  Very bad.  And she still hasn't had her Christmas present.  To be fair, I did send her a Christmas present, but it was a recipe book she'd already bought herself, so she sent it back so I could have it.  She's like that, my Mum - extremely generous.  She's also very cute, and in a band.  Yes, a band.  Here's a photo of her...

When she's singing in her band, she wears a platinum wig and knee-high boots.  I suppose that's what you're supposed to do when you're in a 60's covers band.
Tomorrow, I'll post some pictures so you can see what I was doing instead of calling my lovely Mum for her birthday... not making excuses, but I wasn't sitting around doing nothing, I promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment