Monday 14 March 2011

Weekend Baking

Oh dear.  Internet giving me grief.  Already typed this entire post, only to lose it when uploading the photo.  Cyber-death. 
Anyway, I made this yesterday.  I made the grave error of telling my husband the name of the cake, which sent him into hysterics.  I mean, let's face it people.  "Grandma Iny's Prune Cake" absolutely screams "retirement home".  DO NOT LET THE NAME PUT YOU OFF.  It's a great cake.  And it has toffee icing.  Which I over-boiled slightly, but hey.  It was worth it. 
And on that note, I am going running tomorrow morning.  Yes I am.  Now I've told y'all, I can't wimp out, can I?

She ate all her brocolli... and all her little brother's brocolli.  So she gets some prune cake.  Now that's not something I'll want to admit to at her 21st!!

No comments:

Post a Comment